Wednesday, May 31, 2023

WELCOME!



Hi everyone! Lovely to meet you! Welcome to my blog!

My name is Farahah Huda Binti Sirajul Huda. I am a Muslim from Malaysia born on the year 2004. I have travelled and visited many countries (mainly cold and snowy places) all over the world.




I love to read books in my spare time. It could be any kind of books online such as comics, mangas, manhwas and novels. I also like to sing and dance to my favourite Korean idol's songs. That means I love listening to music too! Mainly Japanese songs from Anime shows and K-pop songs. I am a huge Anime lover! I also love playing games. Sometimes I draw Anime pictures too.




Animes and games are related to animations. This sparked my interest and curiosity on how it is made. That is what made me choose Computer Science for my course. 

This is my first time studying in DMUIC so I am very nervous and excited because I will start to live independently for the first time in a new environment. Although I almost got lost, at least I got a map!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Case Study (Introduction)

 In this case study, I will talk about the dangers of online social media platforms and how to avoid them. Social media is created using com...