Wednesday, May 31, 2023

My Introductions


 I chose DMU because I heard that it is one of the top universities in the rankings. DMU sparked my interest because it is a huge place with many facilities. It also has prayer rooms for different religions and very high tech. Now I know why its ranking is very high. My course in DMU is Computer Science. 


The mandatory modules for this course are Database Design and Implementation, Fundamental Concepts of Computer Science, Computer Programming, Operating Systems and Networks, Object Oriented Design and Development, Data Structures and Algorithms, Web Application Development, Agile Development Team Project, Software Development: Methods and Standards, Big Data and Machine Learning and Development Project. 

The optional modules for this course are Functional Programming, Advanced Web Development, Fuzzy Logic and Inference Systems, and Privacy and Data Protection. I don't know which modules I am most interested in, so I am planning to decide after exploring more about it. 


After studying for 4 years, I am planning to work for 2 years and then go back to my country to live with my family and friends again. I don't care about the type of jobs and places I need to work at, as long as it gives me money! I also want to be an animator! I think there was a course for this (?) but it requires an A-Level exam. A-Levels are hard and I am not confident in it so I don't think I can choose that. Since animations are also related to computers, I decided to choose Computer Science instead!

At DMU, I can learn how to use the computers and systems more efficiently so I could draw and animate by myself easily without any technical difficulties.

In the next 10 years, although I am still not confident about it, but I could see myself drawing animations like an expert which is my dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Case Study (Introduction)

 In this case study, I will talk about the dangers of online social media platforms and how to avoid them. Social media is created using com...