Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Software Example

I will now execute a simple task in Blender. I will show you how to add basic objects and shapes and drawing in them with different colors. 


First of all, I start by selecting "Annotate" with the red circle so that I could draw on the screen. 

Then I click "Add" with the yellow circle and I click "Mesh" with the green circle.

Then I click on "UV Sphere" to add a spherical object to the workspace area. 

The result would come out like this. I clicked on the colored rectangle circles in red beside "Annotation:" and chose a color.  

Now I drew a heart inside the orange sphere. When I changed my perspective of the sphere, the heart will also move around. I used 2 fingers to drag across the touchpad. The image above is the first perspective.

This is the second perspective. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Case Study (Introduction)

 In this case study, I will talk about the dangers of online social media platforms and how to avoid them. Social media is created using com...