Saturday, April 15, 2023

My Software and Hardware Skills


 I know the basics about computers and the main software everyone uses such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and also drawing software such as draw.io. I have engaged in computing subjects during my high school years such as Information and Computer Technology (ICT) in Meadow Oaks International. 

For hardware, I have mostly used printers, speakers, keyboards and I am not sure if this is also a hardware, but I use pen drives too. 

In DMU I think I would most likely use printers, keyboards, Word, PowerPoint and Excel. I may not know what my future will bring for me, but I believe these skills might help me in future animations and presentations. It could also help me in solving technical issues for my family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Case Study (Introduction)

 In this case study, I will talk about the dangers of online social media platforms and how to avoid them. Social media is created using com...